The Honda Accord may be the best-selling car in America if you only take into account consumer sales. Otherwise it is a toss-up between the Camry and the Accord. But the new Accord is more refined and much more exciting to drive. The trim level tested here is the Sport trim level which starts at $24,665. The Sport trim gets you fog lights, 18-inch aluminum wheels, Sport-tuned suspension, and a dual-exhaust.
Then engine is a 2.4 liter 4-cylinder that makes 189 horsepower and 182 lb-ft. of torque. Even though this is called the Sport model, the transmission is still a CVT unit. The good news though is the fuel economy is 26 MPG in the city and 35 MPG on the highway.
The interior is a great place to be. The controls are perfectly laid out with wonderful visibility. There is also a standard reversing camera. Everything is logically arranged and marked. It is very easy to find all the controls since there is not much clutter and technology. You can get more features and options by getting one of the higher trim levels.
Video by Christian Wardlaw
See More Car Videos
Join Our Facebook Page
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đánh giá xe Honda Click 125i 2017 – Mẫu tay ga nhập Thái được yêu thích || CHANNEL XE MÁY
- Honda Super Cub C50 Full Restoration – Will It Run After 40 Years?
- KYMCO CANDY Hermosa 50cc ▶ Xe ga cao cấp của Áo dài sang chảnh
- Giá xe Honda Wave Alpha 2018 cuối tháng 11 ▶️ Doanh số bán xe của Honda tháng 10 🔴 TOP 5 ĐAM MÊ
- CBR250RR Rao Bán Giá Cực ÊM Và Những Lời Đánh Giá Xe Đi VàO LònG NGƯời , KhóC Oà tại Tấn Đạt Motor