When buying used cars from Japan, you’ll often be offered 3 types of pricing:
1. FOB – Free on Board (or Freight on Board). This basically means that the cost of delivering the vehicle to the mentioned port in Japan, as the buyer, are responsible for the shipping from there and all other fees associated with getting the vehicle to destination country/address.
2. C&F or CNF – Cost & Freight (or Cost, no Insurance, Freight). Similar to CIF only this time insurance is not included.
3. CIF – Cost, Insurance and Freight. In this case, the price also includes sea freight charges and insurance to deliver the vehicle to YOUR nearest offered port. But only to port – from that point onwards, you take the shipment into your hands and all other cost bears by you.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- HƯỚNG DẪN NỘP TIỀN LỆ PHÍ MÔN BÀI NĂM 2020 BẰNG PHƯƠNG THỨC ĐIỆN TỬ
- Khắc phục triệt để lỗi Full Disk 100% vô cùng đơn giản bảo đảm không bao giờ bị lại nữa
- Cách kiểm tra ổ SSD hay HDD trên máy tính Windows nhanh chóng
- Phim Lẻ Tiên Hiệp Hay – Phù Sinh Cứu Thế (Đoạn cuối Mỹ Hồ Tinh) – PhimHD
- CHEATS – Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (AoE2DE)